Saturday, March 13, 2004

Have you ever been bossed kids?
I used to go guitar classes (I still go actually but stopped for a while) & there used to be this small kid who joined with me. Since the two of us joined together the teacher decided to teach us notes & songs together. Initially the lessons used to be simple. Just a few stings here & there, & I could cruise through without much hassle. I used to practise about an hour before class & some time the previous day. The boy (I choose not to mention his name :) ) & I used to begin the class with what was taught in the previous class. Slowly the boy started making difference. As the classes progressed, the boy started correcting the way I play. In the begining he simply used to stare while i played. Later he became my junior teacher asking me to practice more . He sometimes used to give me tips on how to play. Worst of all, he used to encourage me saying 'that was good!' Yuk! now that is a bit of a torture. And now with such a long gap in my guitar classes the kid must be waaaaaay ahead!
It was not the age difference that pained me (well, it did a little) but my own fault of not practising enough.
huh! there is a class tommorrow. let's see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home