Thursday, January 22, 2004

Sometime back a friend of mine blogged about not bloggin anymore. Small & casual remark it may be, I had to agree with the blog in all its essence. When I began bloggin (I'm sounding as if I've been bloggin ever since it started, anyway), I too thought it was a bit wierd. Firstly, I didnt like other people 'reading my mind'. On the other hand, I kinna liked it for i now have a constant companion who only listens to me & echos my opinion :) (like the way calvin puts it about his friendship with hobbes..so very cute!). And over a period of time it surely is gonna be fun reading them.
But there is something that really prevents us from giving out everything to the blog. For most it is the fear that our weakness will surface out. And for the rest of us, we end up doing things in trying to please others than themselves.
Imagine a blog where you can flood it with every thought, fear, likes, dislikes, love, hate and all the damn things in the world & yet live blissfully knowing that no one really is curious about it. that surely is something exciting. You might ask the same question, is it worth all the effort? I believe it is, 'cause it'll be something special to me & I can let the unknown world read it & care little about it.

...There is a theory which I had in my childhood days, about everyone else in this world being an alien, I was the only 'human'. And these aliens are studying my behaviour, trying to know more about the humans. They'll be disguised as a human in front of me & do normal things but behind me they are formless creatures who remove their skin as if it were to be a tight clothing. (I'll blog about this & a whole lot of other such things sometime in later :)).
Coming to think of it, it sounds like I was a dreamer who watched too much of star-wars-like movies when i was a kid :) , or maybe like this is how I related god who is watching us all from behind....I think I'm digressing way too much...let me save it for some other day.
*

Today, Australia won against India sparing one ball (yeah, one ball). That's probably what the newspapers would be saying tommorrow. I personally feel that no one won/lost this game. I dont like understand this duckworth lewis nor do i like its idea. And if the match finished that close then how do you call it a result? To top it all, they will give away the man of the match to some australian guy simply because that team won. wasnt yuvaraj truly the man of the match.
I would have said the same thing had India won the game.
Hmmm, maybe today i think i should give credit to the australian win. Lee really pulled it off in the last over.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home