Friday, January 02, 2004

So, time has come for me to go public.
And no better occasion than a new years day (well, I atleast started writing it on new year's day)
Overcoming my inertia & getting myself to blog has taken me nearly a month.
But what matters is - I've finally made the beginning.
There are billion things to say (well, almost), but they all seemed to have tangled up right now. So I intend to spread them over a week, along with my (hopefully) regular bloggin.
'Blog' hmmm...Wonder why they called it blog. maybe it just sounds nice(?) say 'BLog' & you already see the impact on the listeners face :)
anyways,

I'll sign off for today. Hopefully I'll find my blog more readable with some help from my mates - Som, Sumnt & Pills.
Oh, I forgot to add, New year greetings to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home